Booking a slot
You have received a hand-over date for your new vehicle. Please confirm the day and time of your arrival at the Delivery Department, in Avranches (C1), to enable us to provide you with the best possible welcome. Allow a quarter of an hour for administrative formalities and up to three quarters of an hour for hand-over, depending on the type of vehicle.
Delivery Department: + 33 (0)2 33 89 38 76
Payment prior to delivery
In order to take delivery of your CHEREAU vehicle, it is essential for payment to be made, either directly (by cheque or transfer) or via a financial institution (money order from the finance company).
Registration of semi-trailers and trailers
Should you wish your vehicle to be registered when you collect it, you will need to send us a registration application and a company registration certificate (Kbis), which is less than six months old, in order for us to carry out the necessary formalities.
CHEREAU provides a final ATP certificate for all vehicles which meet the required performance level. However, if the refrigeration unit is not installed by CHEREAU, you will only be supplied with the final ATP certificate once the following items have been sent:
- A copy of the vehicle's registration document or provisional registration certificate
- Refrigeration unit fitting certificate issued by a Cemafroid authorised "installer"
- Refrigeration unit certification
- Temperature reduction curve
Handling fees will apply for all non-factory fitted refrigeration units.
As part of fitting a used refrigeration unit (less than 12 years old), the vehicle's performances must be confirmed by an approved test centre. We are able to offer this service, as CHEREAU has a test centre on its CHEREAU Services site at Ducey (C3).
Upon receipt of your vehicle, a pocket containing the following items is given to you :
- Provisional registration certificate
- COC (certificate of conformity)
- The vehicle's service manual and the manual for axles
Operating and maintenance manuals
Escorted delivery service
We are able to offer you an escorted delivery service from the factory to the location of your choice. For a quote, please contact your CHEREAU Sales Assistant.
- Opening hours: The opening hours for the Delivery Department located on the DUCEY site (C2) are 8 a.m. - 11.30 a.m. and 1.30 p.m. - 5 p.m (except on Friday, closing at 4:00 pm)
- Vehicle loading dock: if you are coming to collect a rigid with a vehicle, we have loading docks for your vehicle (please check in advance that the rigid is compatible)
- Your comfort on site: a rest area, television room and showers are provided for drivers
- A lot of hotel on:
Find establishments in DUCEY
Find a restaurant in DUCEY